STAFF SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Reports to: Operations Manager
Time: 32 hr. per Week
This is a paid position, and must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.A.
Must provide references.
Purpose of Position:
The Staff Support Specialist is responsible for primarily assisting the Operations
Manager and secondarily all other staff administrative, problem-solving, and
resource support with excellence, proficiency and timeliness to assist them in
running smooth departments and projects for the benefit of The Hospitality Center and the mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Providing initiative and consistent communication among staff to assist their daily,
weekly, and regular needs per department.
● Oversee the data entry processes through management of automatic systems,
manual input, and analyzing clientele trends. Improve systems as necessary.
● Assist the Operations Manager with day-to-day tasks & projects.
● Perform administrative tasks such as process payments, answer phone calls, greet
guests, accept mail, and more.
● Support the Communications Coordinator through regularly adjusting & updating
marketing channels such as website, social media, and mass mailings.
● Manage the buildings’ rental requests and be the main contact with guests.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
● Willingness to work some weekend events.
● Proven ability to manage high volume of tasks every week.
● Must be able to problem solve and relieve supervisors of tasks.
● Demonstrated experience organization and communication skills.
● Associate’s degree or higher.
●Customer service and interpersonal skills. Greeting guests warmly and
●Intermediate software skills with mass mailing, database (CRM) systems, website
design, Microsoft Word & Excel
●Values excellence in their work.
.Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com explaining your interest and
fit for the position.●Values excellence in their work.